COVID-19 Salon Safety Protocols
- Masks are optional if you have been vaccinated. If you choose to wear one it must loop around the ears. Please be aware that anyone receiving color services may get color stains on their mask and should consider wearing a disposable one.
- Please refrain from bringing guests or children with you whenever possible to limit the number of people in the salon.
If you are feeling sick in ANY way, have been sick in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick with COVID-19, please let us know and we will reschedule you for a later date.
Stylists, Staff, and Salon Environment
- Masks are optional for vaccinated stylists and staff. If you would like your stylist or shampoo assistant to wear a mask, please don't hesitate to ask.
- All stylists have been COVID-19 Barbicide certified and are operating under all required State Board of Cosmetology guidelines.
- We will be happy to package up any retail products for you to take home. If you would like to do a curbside pickup of products, please email email@example.com with desired product purchase and date of pickup and we will be in touch to complete your transaction.
- Salon environment will be fully disinfected at the beginning and end of every work day.