COVID-19 Salon Safety Protocols
Here are the guidelines that Form Salon has decided to implement and are broken down into the following categories: Clients, Stylists and Staff, and Form Salon Environment
- Clients will fill out a COVID-19 health and safety questionnaire prior to start of appointment.
- Client temperature will be taken before appointment begins, any client registering a temperature above 99.5 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- Client must immediately wash hands upon entering salon.
- Client must wear a mask that loop around ears for the entire duration of appointment, please be aware that anyone receiving a color service may get color stains on their mask and should consider wearing a disposable one.
- No snacks or beverages will be available and no outside food or drink will be permitted in the salon.
- Client smocks will not be available for use, so please keep this in mind for color appointments. However, clients will be covered in a cape during entire appointment.
- Clients may not bring any guests or children with them to appointments.
- Please only bring necessary items into salon for appointment. Please leave any extra bags, purses, and jackets at home or in your car.
- Form Salon waiting area will be closed, please wait in your car until you are called to enter the salon for your scheduled appointment.
- All clients should arrive with clean, dry hair for all appointments.
- Form Salon will not be performing any blowdrying services at this time. Form Salon may re-evaluate this at a later date.
If you are feeling sick in ANY way, have been sick in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick with COVID-19, please let us know 48 hours before your appointment and we will reschedule you for a later date.
Stylists and Staff
- All stylists and staff members will wear masks and may choose to wear other personal protective equipment while working in the salon.
- All stylists have been COVID-19 Barbicide certified and are operating under all required State Board of Cosmetology guidelines.
- Staff members will be expected to do an hourly cleaning of all high touch surfaces in salon.
- Stylists will be cleaning all tools, salon chairs and surfaces between each client.
- All magazines have been removed from the salon.
- Retail shelves will be "Please Look, Don’t Touch". We will be happy to package up any retail products for you to take home. If you would like to do a curbside pickup of products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with desired product purchase and date of pickup and we will be in touch to complete your transaction.
- Salon environment will be fully disinfected at the beginning and end of every work day.
- Each station in salon will be sanitized after every client.
- Stations will be utilized to maintain a 6 foot social distance at all times.
Please fill out the following form prior to your appointment.Form Salon COVID-19 Appointment Consent Form